[VoiceOps] TNS SS7 Outage

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Thu Jan 20 19:23:28 EST 2022

That sounds as believable as the Christmas Day bombing in Nashville that
took out local and 911 phone services out all the way up to St Louis.
Anyone who's familiar with the network knows St Louis isn't in the same
LATA and a building built to withstand natural disasters etc wouldn't be
damaged that badly by a bomb going off down the street from the
building.

You'd better be asking for a link to a different set of STPs because if
the power in Chicago took out all 4 of their STPs, they have some
serious problems with their network redundancy plan!

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969
Cell: 615-796-1111