[VoiceOps] Verizon Call Completion Issues

Mike Hammett voiceops at ics-il.net
Sat Jan 22 03:01:13 EST 2022

I was having call completion issues with Verizon Wireless, so I routed around them and put in a ticket with Frontier (tandem operator). Instead of the usual snarky responses, I got back activity. They actually dispatched someone to the CO.

They saw issues and escalated with Verizon. They later said that VZB confirmed there's a higher-level issue, but wouldn't give any ticket information.

Does anyone have any insight as to what Verizon has going on?

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com