[VoiceOps] SS7 Landscape

Mike Hammett voiceops at ics-il.net
Tue Jan 25 13:05:41 EST 2022

Oh, sure. Pros and cons to everything.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com

Midwest Internet Exchange
http://www.midwest-ix.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Mary Lou Carey" <marylou at backuptelecom.com>
To: "Mike Hammett" <voiceops at ics-il.net>
Cc: "voiceops" <voiceops at voiceops.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2022 11:59:14 AM
Subject: Re: [VoiceOps] SS7 Landscape

There are pros and cons to everything. It sounds like in your case you
may just want to keep your ISUP trunks and SS7 links, but maybe look at
another provider for SS7. Syniverse is also an option but I'm not sure
if their service has gone downhill like TNS' apparently has.

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969
Cell: 615-796-1111