[VoiceOps] T-Mobile Originated Calls - No Ringback

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 15:10:37 EST 2022

A few people have reported this as a fault on our end.  But I've also heard
it from friends who use T-Mobile and the complainers agree it sometimes
happens to numbers that are not ours.  The complaints originate from Los
Angeles, Vegas, Phoenix, and others.  So it's just more T-Mobile/Sprint
idiocy all over.