[VoiceOps] [EXTERNAL] Identity Header Test Tool

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Tue Jul 5 15:42:08 EDT 2022

Carriers can host the signing of calls for other carriers, but every
originating company needs its own token. VSPs can get fined big time for
knowingly passing along robocalls of other carriers so just be very
careful who you serve and make sure they have their own token.

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969
Cell: 615-796-1111