[VoiceOps] Identity Header Test Tool

Nathan Anderson nathana at fsr.com
Tue Jul 5 20:09:42 EDT 2022

I was aware of Inteliquent's history as Neutral Tandem & then getting merged with Onvoy, who itself was also owned by Zayo at one point, etc.  But had no idea they had been gobbled up by Sinch, or even who Sinch was...clearly I'm way behind on my news, lol.  I did briefly glance at Sinch's page before posting, but it just struck me as a Twilio clone, and I simply assumed they were using IQ numbers.

I don't have a subscription to LERG, and it's not clear to me how often publicly-available resources (e.g., telcodata.us) are updated.  But in most places, the IQ OCNs still seem to be listed as "ONVOY, LLC", and from looking at the IQ web site which is still a separate thing, it appears Sinch is looking to preserve the IQ branding for that set of products.  So absent some change in marketing strategy or yet another set of acquisitions, I'm guessing that the OCN name is unlikely to change in the foreseeable future...

-- Nathan