[VoiceOps] [External] Re: [External] Re: [External] Re: [External] Re: 9-8-8 dialing when an outside line access code (9) is being used

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Tue Jul 19 16:17:57 EDT 2022

The original requirement of the 988 change process was to require all 10
digits to be dialed. Most carriers already do that because of overlays
or multiple NPAs but that piece of the process was supposed to happen
months ago so if someone hasn't changed that in their switch they need
to.

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969