[VoiceOps] Mailman 'Reply-To' munging (was: Re: 9-8-8 dialing [...])

Nathan Anderson nathana at fsr.com
Wed Jul 20 07:24:41 EDT 2022

Since it appears that various mail clients deal with the existence of "Reply-To" in different ways, it's honestly a bit frustrating that this isn't configurable per-subscriber within Mailman, instead of implemented strictly as a list-wide setting.  Otherwise I could just log into my member options page for this list & configure it in a way that works for me.

-- Nathan