[VoiceOps] [EXTERNAL] Re: Mailman 'Reply-To' munging (was: Re: 9-8-8 dialing [...])

Hiers, David David.Hiers at cdk.com
Wed Jul 20 10:56:18 EDT 2022

Hi,
I’m not aware of any recent changes to the list config, but I’ll check.

The current “reply-to” behavior is the one generally recommended by the Mailman docs, which warn of weird email client behavior if you mess around with it.  I’m not beyond messing around with it, just don’t want to make things worse.

Thanks,

David