[VoiceOps] Getting a century block and/or specific prefix in NPA 760

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 09:59:16 EDT 2022

We have a customer who relies heavily on image marketing who has requested
this.  We use Bandwidth and thinQ, neither of which have much for
sequential numbers there.  And for some reason they asked this:

***
We will need a block of 100 numbers.  Hopefully you can get close to
760-459-4500 as the first number in the block.  We have to have area code
760.  As soon as I get a count on the number of phones needed I will let
you know.
***

They are a good customer with hundreds of phones with us, and I know they'd
pay if we could figure out some reasonable way to do it.  Ideas?