[VoiceOps] Establishing a new LRN

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Sat Jun 4 13:46:55 EDT 2022

It's hard to give you an accurate answer without knowing all the
information. You need a special type of services with Inteliquent to
accomplish what you're trying to do. I can tell you that creating
multiple LRNs from the same block won't change the routing at all. Each
10K block needs to be from a rate center for the correct tandem and/or
have a different POI CLLI. You're welcome to give me a call it you want
help with it....this is one of the many services I offer.

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969
Cell: 615-796-1111