[VoiceOps] anyone from charter ?

Izzy Goldstein - TeleGo igoldstein at telego.net
Thu Jun 23 17:37:36 EDT 2022

Anyone from charter that can reach out to me? off list is ok

i am facing an issue with VoIP/SIP

pockets from my datacenter to a specific IP are not making it to the
destination,
1 HOP before the Default gateway sends the packets to another destination
perhaps ?

--

Izzy Goldstein

Chief Technology Officer - DevOps Master

Main: (212) 477-1000 x 2085 <(212)%20477-1000>

Direct: (929) 477-2085

Website: www.telego.com <http://www.telego.net/>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or have
received this e-mail in error please notify us immediately by email reply
and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or
distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. Any
views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of TeleGo (T). Employees of TeleGo
are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to
infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal
right by email communications. Any such communication is contrary to TeleGo
policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned.
TeleGo will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and
the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other
liability arising.

TeleGo Hosted PBX <https://youtu.be/DaT8YAZ4V0w>