[VoiceOps] Test Numbers

Mike Hammett voiceops at ics-il.net
Tue Mar 15 09:51:49 EDT 2022

Our test equipment vendor (Exfo) has asked us about these capabilities, "milliwatt tone, quiet termination, or silent switchman." I don't know that I've seen the ability to configure those anywhere.

How would I go about setting that up? I'm assuming that requires that my switch (Metaswitch) and endpoints (Zhone, Grandstream, Calix, Occam, and Innomedia) support them as well. I'm sure I can get platform-specific details from each of the vendors, but I'd like gain a bit of knowledge on that whole process before delving into vendor details.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com