[VoiceOps] Recommendation for a merchant account for Telecom

Mike Hammett voiceops at ics-il.net
Fri Oct 28 17:05:55 EDT 2022

Aaron Cooper
Account Manager
IPPay
2001 Broadway, Suite 600, Riviera Beach, FL 33404
Tel: (561) 210-3504 | Cell: 417-483-4651 | Fax: 847-346-0991
acooper at ippay.com

Let him know I sent you.

IP Pay specializes in recurring transactions for ISPs, so VoIP shouldn't be much different.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com