[VoiceOps] Dominican Republic LERG Data

Paul Timmins ptimmins at clearrate.com
Wed Aug 9 13:37:11 EDT 2023

NANPA doesn't run 828 beyond just setting that area code aside and delegating it to the DR government, and localcallingguide.com<http://localcallingguide.com> appears to just assume everything goes to the incumbent (809-200-xxxx through 809-999-xxxx with the exceptions that are listed in the document I attached, more or less.

Much like they do for Canadian prefixes, which are delegated to the CNAC.