[VoiceOps] Alarm panels and how they dial DTMF digits - pots migration from DMS to Metaswitch issue

Pete Mundy pete at mac.geek.nz
Mon Feb 13 22:47:42 EST 2023

Jheeze, what an event ya poor bugger Paul! Granted I operate in an entirely different country, but when my school looses either or both of their dual fire monitoring channels (IP & cellular), the monitoring company calls my cellphone to let me know. The alarm does not trip!

Heh :)

Also a comment on the side to Matt - I commend you for your persistence and tenacity. It's been a fascinating thread on which to lurk and if I were in the US I'd want to be your customer. It sounds like your alarm guy might have come from New Zealand maybe - they're almost all like that here!

Best of luck & please report back if you ever do fix it :)

Pete