[VoiceOps] New Hosted PBX Platform?

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 17:03:33 EST 2023

 Is the scaling issue the reason to move, or something else?

We serve smaller customers, say under 400 seats, so it’s never been a
problem for us.  However the way the company makes highly impactful changes
with no discussion and very little notice is rough.  Like the sudden change
in the SMS API.  It’s unusable for us, we will have to delay updates until
we make a change in our model/systems to accommodate it.  And if you don’t
update fast, they get bitchy.