[VoiceOps] Issues to T-Mobile

Dovid Bender dovid at telecurve.com
Wed Jan 11 10:07:16 EST 2023

Hi All,

We are a small ITSP and every so often we have issues with calls that go to
T-Mobile. We sign all our calls with our cert. Lately we have been getting
404's, 608's etc through 382, Telnyx and SIPRoutes. Bandwidth has been
worse than the rest as they don't outright reject calls but they send a 100
trying and leave us hanging for 30 seconds. Peerless and one other carrier
are completing the calls. Anyone know what makes T-Moble special that so
many carriers will just 404 calls to their network?

TIA.

Dovid