[VoiceOps] Issues to T-Mobile

Calvin E. calvine at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 14:11:44 EST 2023

Check the 608 responses for a Call-Info header. If present, it should
contain a point of contact for redress.

https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc8688.html#section-3.1-3
"If there is a Call-Info header field, it MUST have the "purpose" parameter
of "jwscard". The value of the Call-Info header field MUST refer to a valid
JSON Web Signature (JWS) [RFC7515
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc8688.html#RFC7515>] encoding of a jCard
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc8688.html#RFC7095> [RFC7095
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc8688.html#RFC7095>] object. The
following section describes the construction of the JWS.¶
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc8688.html#section-3.1-3>

You can also look into registering your calling numbers at sites like the
two below. It may also help to cover the basics like CNAM and a Directory
Listing to improve the "legitimacy" of the numbers.

https://registeredcaller.com/

https://www.freecallerregistry.com/fcr/

Some analytics will assume the worst until proven otherwise. You could
attempt a low volume, low velocity, high ASR test pattern on an affected
carrier to ensure your calling numbers have some positive reputation
established before any mass calling.