[VoiceOps] STIR/SHAKEN warning!

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Mon Jul 3 14:09:33 EDT 2023

Thanks for the input, Mark! I'm going to call my contacts at the FCC as
well and ask specifically what their stance o this is because from what
I've heard they plan to start enforcing STIR/SHAKEN in August. That
could be devastating to many since so many of the underlying carriers
have been telling their clients they don't need their own
certificate/token.

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969