[VoiceOps] SentryPeer: A distributed peer to peer list of bad IP addresses and phone numbers collected via a SIP Honeypot

Gavin Henry ghenry at suretec.co.uk
Tue Jul 4 04:57:03 EDT 2023

Hi,

I've just released https://sentrypeer.com

About SentryPeerHQ -> https://sentrypeer.com/about
Fully Open Source -> https://github.com/SentryPeer/SentryPeerHQ
Always free -> https://sentrypeer.com/pricing (for those that contribute
data by running an official SentryPeer node or their own honeypot)

Thanks,
Gavin.

--
Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.
Managing Director.

T +44 (0) 330 44 50 000
D +44 (0) 330 44 55 007
M +44 (0) 7930 323266
F +44 (0) 1224 824887
E ghenry at suretec.co.uk

Open Source. Open Solutions(tm).

http://www.suretecsystems.com/

Suretec Systems is a limited company registered in Scotland. Registered
number: SC258005. Registered office: The James Gregory Centre, Campus 2,
Balgownie Road, Aberdeen. AB22 8GU.

Subject to disclaimer at http://www.suretecgroup.com/disclaimer.html

OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0x8CFBA8E6 - Import from hkp://
pool.subkeys.pgp.net
or http://www.suretecgroup.com/0x8CFBA8E6.gpg