[VoiceOps] No-commit international calling

J. Hellenthal jhellenthal at dataix.net
Fri Jul 14 09:35:56 EDT 2023

This seems like a STIR/SHAKEN event... could be wrong here but this was just enforced recently.

Here's one of the many threads that have taken place: https://www.mail-archive.com/voiceops@voiceops.org/msg05700.html

"Mary Lou" has had some of the best content and explanations on this subject. Searching the archives for her threads may help you here as she has been quite the goto for information on this subject. Very appreciated.