[VoiceOps] Bell Canada wholesale SIP outage?

Ivan Kovacevic ivan.kovacevic at startelecom.ca
Thu Mar 9 18:26:08 EST 2023

Our monitoring detected their public SBCs going down at around 6pm et. Our
private connections and their TFN/local services seem to be up and running.

May be an outage or a really blunt DDoS mitigation.

[image: Star Telecom - Cloud Communications and Customer Experience
Solutions] <http://www.startelecom.ca>

  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/star-telecom-www-startelecom-ca-/>
<https://www.facebook.com/startelecomcanada>
<https://twitter.com/startelecom?lang=en>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Us9bsIx2_ua1-LSQ3FGhw>

*Ivan Kovacevic*

On Thu, Mar 9, 2023 at 6:14 PM Jeff Bilyk via VoiceOps <
voiceops at voiceops.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Currently, we cannot register trunks or receive calls on TNs on Bell
> Canada wholesale SIP service. Their support portal is also down. Anyone
> have any insights into the outage?
>
> Jeff

NOTE: This email message and
any attachments are for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and/or privileged
information. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the
sender by replying to this email, and destroy all copies of
the original
message.