[VoiceOps] Landline vs Mobile Lookup

Calvin E. calvine at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 10:48:01 EDT 2023

Assuming you want porting adjusted results, I believe this would count as
NPAC- derived and is thereby restricted to those with an NPAC User
Agreement. That doesn't mean you can't get it, it just means you have to go
through some hoops and pay some money annually.

I imagine there are dozens of services that can do this kind of lookup for
you but it may not be real time, and it may not be current data. Even the
lookup service provided by NetNumber is coming under fire because they've
been giving out porting adjusted data to non-NPAC users.

What is your use case?