[VoiceOps] [External] Landline vs Mobile Lookup

Hunter Fuller hf0002+nanog at uah.edu
Tue Mar 21 14:58:57 EDT 2023

What kind of volume are we talking about? If this is an "every once in
a while" thing for a couple thousand numbers, Twilio probably has the
easiest to use API and they will charge you 80% of 1 cent per lookup.

https://www.twilio.com/en-us/trusted-activation/pricing/lookup

--
Hunter Fuller (they)
Router Jockey