[VoiceOps] All carriers must get their STIR/SHAKEN certificate by June 30th!

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Wed May 31 13:46:35 EDT 2023

Hey all,

I just wanted to send out a reminder that the drop dead date for all
carriers to get THEIR OWN STIR/SHAKEN certificate is coming up on June
30th. You can still have an underlying carrier sign your calls for you,
but they must sign with YOUR token......not their own! You have to
register with the STI-PA to start the process at this link:

https://authenticatereg.iconectiv.com/register

You must have your own IPES Company Code (aka OCN) and 499 filer ID to
get a STIR/SHAKEN certificate. Just getting the certificate can take up
to several weeks so please don't wait until the last minute to get one.
I would hate to see anyone's network get shut down because they aren't
signing their calls as per the FCC guidelines.

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969
Cell: 615-796-1111