[VoiceOps] All carriers must get their STIR/SHAKEN certificate by June 30th!

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Wed May 31 15:45:35 EDT 2023

Any carrier that provides originating VOIP or a combination of
originating VOIP / PSTN /  Wireless VOICE services needs to get its own
certificate. My understanding is that only those who provide PSTN-only
voice services do not need to have their own STIR/SHAKEN token because
the technology still does not support it.

Mary Lou Carey
(615) 796-1111

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting