[VoiceOps] All carriers must get their STIR/SHAKEN certificate by June 30th!

Michael Graves mgraves at mstvp.com
Wed May 31 16:11:52 EDT 2023

There was an extension for "small" providers (under 100k lines) ends on June 30, 2023.

That extension was basically was targeting rural LECs. It was amended so it only included those who have physical infrastructure to their clients.

Those who do not operate such legacy infrastructure are supposed to be signing their calls as of June 30, 2022.

There are further "gateway" orders about how any operator is supposed to handle calls arriving on their network that are not signed.

Michael Graves
mgraves at mstvp.com
o: (713) 861-4005
c: (713) 201-1262