[VoiceOps] troubleshooting RTP loss - and does anyone use webair/opti9?

Anthony Caiozzo anthony.caiozzo at telchemy.com
Mon Oct 30 17:18:26 EDT 2023

Mike - appreciate the pointer - seems very similar to Windows pathping.
It's also identical the methodology we leverage inside the DVQattest tool I
described earlier today - but instead we send RTP packets with decreasing
TTLs to effectively map out the exact path that the voice traffic took.

-anthony