[VoiceOps] Request to block number?

Christopher Aloi ctaloi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 13:19:06 EDT 2023

I appreciate the concern, and the thought crossed our minds.  He called
twice and once ended up in sales and once in support and he didn't seem to
be interested in who he spoke with.

Here is a recording of the call..

https://vaspian-my.sharepoint.com/personal/caloi_vaspian_com/_layouts/15/stream.aspx?id=%2Fpersonal%2Fcaloi%5Fvaspian%5Fcom%2FDocuments%2F2023%5FSeptember%5F19%5F095014%5FEST%2DEDT%5FInbound%5F4845791377%5F7169616161%5F714%2Emp3&ga=1