[VoiceOps] Spike in customers numbers showing SPAM?

Christopher Aloi ctaloi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 12:57:27 EST 2024

Hey All,

Anyone else seeing a spike in customers reporting their numbers are showing
as SPAM?  I have a number of customers who popped up over the last seven
days with this problem.  I am also hearing some of our internal numbers are
coming up this way.  It seems a lot of these calls are ending with Verizon
Wireless.  My calls all have A level attestation.  I am in Upstate NY and
most of these calls are as well.  I have directed customers to the free
caller registry in the past, but this sudden spike feels alarming.

Chris