[VoiceOps] Hotel Phone Requirements

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 11:48:08 EST 2024

 Yeah, somewhat.  I can very effectively deal with healthcare in the
scenario and scale of a doctor’s office or even multi-office doctor’s
building.  But not a hospital, which is a hotel with more checkins than
checkouts (too dark?).  We have one transportation customer, no big deal.
I learned a few things, got it done.  Only 30-ish employees anyway.  I’m
not sure how to quantify or label the problem presented by hotels and
hospitals.