[VoiceOps] AT&T Wireless / FirstNet routing issue contact

Collin Rose collin.rose at daystarrfiber.net
Sun Feb 18 18:48:13 EST 2024

We appear to have an issue with AT&T Wireless failing to complete calls to us and anything behind the local Frontier tandem (which they apparently were routing our calls to). We are seeing call failures on testing from an AT&T wireless cellular phone to both our numbers, and the Frontier exchanges served off the tandem. Any one got any contacts to open a ticket? Our end-user ticket, and our FirstNet ticket through the local 911 center have both been unsuccessful, and we are going on 72 hours of inability to receive calls from AT&T Wireless customers.

Thanks,

Collin R