[VoiceOps] Nortel Equipment

Shawn L shawn at rmrf.us
Mon Feb 26 17:59:29 EST 2024

You never know.  The gray market can be full of surprises.  I sent a pallet
of Nortel 1-meg modems to Alaska a while ago (probably 5 - 7 years, who can
remember).  I told the vendor who had put out the request that all I wanted
was for them to cover shipping costs and that they had to take the whole
pallet.  They tried to ask what I wanted per unit -- I just wanted them out
of my storage space.