[VoiceOps] Nortel Equipment

Ronald Loneker rloneker at steu.edu
Fri Mar 1 17:08:59 EST 2024

Thanks everyone for your comments/suggestions.

We'll do some more research and see if we can find anyone who's interested.

Have a good weekend!

Ron Loneker, Jr.
Director, IT Special Projects
Saint Elizabeth University
Mahoney Library
2 Convent Road
Morristown, NJ  07960

Phone:  973-290-4229

e-mail:  rloneker at steu.edu

*Saint Elizabeth University's IT department will never ask for your
password, social security number or other personal information in an e-mail
message.*
*Please do not share any information with others!*