[VoiceOps] NRUF 502

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Wed Mar 27 11:18:50 EDT 2024

It's not an intermediate number unless you LEASE the numbers to the
other carrier. Letting them take the TN that a former customer had is
the same as porting. You only need to file U1 and leave any numbers
ported or donated to another carrier due to a customer move in the
assigned column.

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969