RE: [nsp] cryout

From: KF (kf@reign.sk)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 12:26:52 EDT

> Which is not a good excuse for basic stuff like isdn dialup
> in "ip only"
> features crashing the box (and if I understand KF right, this
> is what is
> actually happening).

Yep! You got it clearly! there is more GOTCHA in 4700 12.2.x !!!features which are not working...looks like some kiddie compiling or
what the H***...

> Ours still work nicely, and we'd be willing to purchase $$$
> IP Plus images
> to get IPv6 to them... (hello cisco! *waving money*!)

this is serious offer ;-) perhaps you never tryed to speak with country account manager...how much you have to pay.... (that could
be discussed only personally ..)

cheers

alex