[nsp] AIM-VPN interoperability

From: kevin graham (kgraham@dotnetdotcom.org)
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 21:04:54 EDT

Has anyone tried using an AIM-VPN/HP on a 2600? I've got a situation where
I need to get a VPN router installed. Since the 3660 I want to use isn't
available yet, I'll have to use a 2651 on-hand temporarily. Since the 3660
is the eventual platform for this role, I'd like to avoid having to buy
an AIM-VPN/EP just to replace it...

I know Cisco marketing material ties /BP, /EP, /HP models to the 2600,
2650 and 3660 respectively for performance considerations, but does anyone
know if they're interchangable?

..kg..