Re: PA-MC-8T

From: Steven Saner (ssaner@southwind.net)
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 13:48:09 EDT

This two message thread was on the list last week. I would like to see
an example configuration for taking PRIs on a PA-MC-8T. I tried to do
this a while back and couldn't figure it out. What I want to do is use
a single PRI to support several BRI customers (possibly some with just
one channel and others with two). Does this require a seperate Dialer
interface for each BRI connection? I was not able to create multiple
dialer interfaces for a single PRI. Am I trying to do something that
isn't possible?

Thanks for any help.