RE: [nsp] BGP Confederation question

From: tcobb@staff.circle.net
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 01:23:58 EDT

This is interesting! I never tried adjusting
route characteristics with a +/- option.

I've longed for the ability to write a little
equation when setting weights, etc, and this gets
me part of the way there.

So, I could set the med to 0 at the route origination
point, and then increment the med at each step beyond
that point by matching on the AS path. This may work.

-Troy Cobb
 Circle Net, Inc.
 http://www.circle.net