Re: [nsp] OID of sub-interface/Vlan?

From: Blaz Zupan (blaz@amis.net)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 13:51:27 EST

> This is on a RSM, which has proper "show interface" statistics - only the
> ISL/802.1q subinterfaces on other platforms didn't have that, until recently.
> I have been told that 12.2T *does* have subinterface counters, which would
> be a Great Thing. I can't verify it right now, though.

Actually, 12.2 was supposed to have it, but it's broken with no sign of it
being fixed soon. Take a look at bug ID CSCds00250. The feature is documented
as being available since 12.1(3)T, but I don't believe it ever worked (at
least not in the 12.1T and 12.2 releases I was able to test on our 7206VXR):

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios121/121newft/121t/121t3/dtsnmpvl.htm

Blaz Zupan, Medinet d.o.o, Trzaska 85, SI-2000 Maribor, Slovenia
E-mail: blaz@amis.net, Tel: +386 2 320 6320, Fax: +386 2 320 6325