[nsp] Multilink PPP on Virtual-Template's problem

From: Raymond Leung (rlcw@zonasa.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 05:18:47 EST

Dear All :

I wanna use Multilink PPP on my cisco 7206 router , is there just only add
the "multilink ppp" on the vtemp1 ?

and also , how to verify the connections are connected successful ? What I
should do with my radius server ?

if one Virtual-Interface is 1.8mb , if two are connected , is there will be
3.6Mb ??

I heard one of my friend he told me the cpu percent will increase much , is
this real ?

also if i wanna do some routing on the mppp , what and which protocol
should I need to be use ?

Here is my current configuration :

interface Virtual-Template1
  mtu 1492
  ip unnumbered FastEthernet0/0
  no logging event link-status
  peer default ip address pool MG660989
  ppp authentication pap

Thanks for advice !!!!

--

With Regards,

Raymond Leung Network Analyst Zonasa Network Limited

Suite 903,Technology Plaza 651 King's Road Quarry Bay Hong Kong

AS4841 Object Maintainer