Re: [nsp] 75xx: GEIP vs. VIP & PA-GE

From: Rich Sena (ras@thick.net)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 15:01:32 EST

In my experience and how it was explained to meis that the main difference
is in the buffer settings on the card. You can modify the buffer settings
in VIP mode but it was something that was frowned upon in discussions...

On Jan 31, 2002 Steven W. Raymond spake:

--
Rich Sena - ras@thick.net
ThickNET Consulting