Re: [nsp] ospf link

From: Dhiman Barman (dhiman@cs.bu.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 19:50:29 EST

Kevin,
        I am sorry I was using 192.168.3.1 and 192.168.3.2 on the two
interfaces. These are class C addresses with the same netids. I
believe, each one was finding the other interface belonging to the
same network/subnet.

-dhiman

Kevin Thorngren claims the following:

--
When does summertime come to Minnesota, you ask?  Well, last year, I
think it was a Tuesday.