RE: [nsp] Is it possible to get a Cisco router to act as RouteSer ver?

From: Todd, Douglas M. (DTODD@PARTNERS.ORG)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 08:22:16 EDT

Eric:

I am assuming that you are looking for a route reflector or looking glass
type device?

Any of the IP plus versions will give you bgp and the ability to do route
reflector or
import routes from any ebgp/ibgp source.

I would look at www.cisco.com and search for configuring bgp. There would
be a good start. In addition, some more information on what you want to
accomplish on your post will help people direct you to the right
information.

==DMT>