RE: [nsp] Using Viking Flash ATA disks in C12000?

From: KF (kf@reign.sk)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 03:12:08 EDT

Hmm does 3640 have any bootflash? I know it have bootstrap burned in ROM and also som boot image but also burned in ROM.... is there
new series? or perhaps new ROM version and therefore mine wasn't recognized...
Last time I needed for a customer bigger flash for 3640 series, (more than 24) so I had to use plain flash card...which is slower
than ATA flash disk (and yet, they are available even in apotheke ;-)

alex