Fresh Email Lists at Unbelievable Prices

From: Ted Harris (tedharris@datasurplus.com)
Date: Sun May 05 2002 - 18:07:37 EDT

DISCLAIMER

The Freshest Bulk Email Lists
at Deep Discount Prices

Datasurplus is the best source for bulk email lists.

All lists are harvested within the last 3 weeks.

All lists are filtered for undesirable addresses such as "administrator", "info", and other unfavorable addresses.

All lists contain ".com", ".net", and ".org" addresses only.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW

25,000 email addresses$9.95
50,000 email addresses$14.95
100,000 email addresses$24.95
250,000 email addresses$39.95
500,000 email addresses$54.95
1,000,000 email addresses$69.95

CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. Please click here to opt-out of future mailings. You will be taken off our list at once. We apologize for any inconvenience.