[nsp] ACL optimizer..

From: kevin graham (kgraham@dotnetdotcom.org)
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 16:33:34 EDT

Was just looking ove the secure ios template again and was wondering if
anyone knows of/has a tool to agggregate ACL's (that bogon list is longer
than I'd prefer for managability). Traditional aggregation is no big deal,
but toying manually I found a good bit of succecss w/ non-contiguous
wildcards as well.

My bitmath isn't quite good enough to do these by hand efficiently, and
figured I'd check around before toying with a quick tool myself..

Though all I care about is readability, is there any performance gain to
this, or does it all optimized internally?

..kg..