Re: [nsp] ACL optimizer..

From: dre (andre@operations.net)
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 17:11:34 EDT

jabley's aggregate-1.3 tool works for this purpose.

i also saw aclgen-2.02 in the freebsd ports collection.
others use CIDRAdvisor that comes with the IRRToolSet.
i'm sure there are other tools, but those three just
came to mind.

depending on your cisco platform, it may have an effect
on performance.

-dre