Re: [nsp] Default bandwidth/Delay of different interfaces

From: Scott Weeks (surfer@mauislanwanman.com)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 17:28:59 EDT

Is this what you're looking for?

scott

Cisco's Bandwidth Values by Media Type

Media Type Delay Bandwidth
 Satellite 200,000 (2 sec) 20 (500 Mbit)
 Ethernet 100 (1 ms) 1,000
 1.544 Mbps 2000 (20 ms) 6,476
 64 kbps 2000 156,250
 56 kbps 2000 178,571
 10 kbps 2000 1,000,000
 1 kbps 2000 10,000,000

On Thu, 6 Jun 2002, Kent Yu wrote:

: I am trying to gather some information on the default bandwidth and delay of
: different interfaces. The IOS manual gives some samples of the "show
: interface" command where I got some useful values, but it only covers very
: limited types of interface, I cannot find anything about PA or POS etc.., is
: there a place I can find a list of bandwidth and delay of all interfaces?
:
: Thanks
: Kent
: